The China Relations chapter provides a clear view of modern China, their current culture, language and negotiating styles. It presents historical, professional, geopolitical and ethicla issues related to China relations and examines their implication for successful cooperation projects as well as handling strategies.
– Master Class Completion Diploma issued by Verve and approved by Dr. Miguel Cerna, Managing Partner at Verve and former professor of international business administration at Dong Hua University, Shanghai, China.
– Figure out your Chinese name.
– Get 50% discount on the e-book 8 Egos at Work. A Handbook to better leadership and a Happier and more productive life at Work and anywhere Else, by Dr. Miguel Cerna.
– Participation in a raffle to win a 50% discount to enroll in the next Best Global Certification Program (dates to be advised).
– All participants in this master class will get a 25% discount for the next Global Best Certification Program (dates to be advised).
In other words, we got you covered.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.